Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Call from lycée yesterday..Gwilym has headache & feeling dizzy, so Alan zoomed off to fetch him, whilst I tried to get through to Catrin on her phone, to tell her to come home for lunch on the bus..with sucess.
So Gwilym is very tired..I think we're putting it down to adolescent syndrome..he'd had blood tests & stuff not so long ago & all was fine.

I remembered today that when he was about 6 or 7 I think it was, he used to get real pain in his legs, so much so that one evening we took him to A&E..we came home again after a while cos he said it was ok!!
Anyway the next day we'd spoken to the doctor, who said that growing pains were not a myth, & that was probably what he had!
So maybe this is the adolescent type of growing pain..up at 6am every morning leaving at 7h to get to school just before 8h, & sometimes not home much before 6pm..he's never had a lot of gumfh poor fellah! so we'll see how a few days off resting does him..

at what age does one test for thyroid problems??

Today we zoomed of to see our friends Jenna, luca & bump-soon- to- be-in-the -world Vincent..they live in the Dordogne, about 1h lovely drive. It was great to see them, & not expecting to see them much at church over the next few weeks as bump is due to make his/her appearance in the next few weeks!

No comments: