Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

le feu de repasser et parler avec la machine de coudre

Well, no one can say that our classes are boring! Strange but not boring!

Yesterday we had to write a petit histoire about a feu de répasser and la machine de coudre.

Well; I was completely flumoxed!! A what? says I, desperately trying to ask someone without the teacher seeing me!!

"It's a conversation between an iron, and a sewing machine" someone told me.

what????

My partner and I obviously had no idea what to do, so she started to write about a man and a women meeting in the garden;, so being just as ignorant, I agreed, although not quite sure if this is what the teacher wanted!

All became clearer when she wrote a few lines on the board,
that the iron had burnt a hole in a shirt, and was asking the machine to mend it for her!

Ok, hmm, well yeah..

So this morning I wrote about an iron that had had enough, was fed up with the hard work and was off on holiday, and wouldn't the owner be suprised when he came home!

Well, the teacher did say use your imagination!!

No comments: