Today Alan preached from Isaiah 55 v1-3.
The invitation, that is for everyone.
He spoke about the need we have for water,being essential for life, the milk essential for growth and wine good for the soul, for joy.
And we are invited to come and buy without money.
What a wonderful invitation, to come to the Saviour and our souls will live!!
It reminded me of Ezekial and the valley of dry bones because the Lord had to breath in to them to give them life..
He first has to breath life in to our dead souls, that we might accept the wonderful invitation He offers!!
Many of the folk were very encouraged by God's message.
And God has promised that His Word will not return to Him empty!!
Please pray for the folk we come in to contact with.
Students and friends, cos we're often asked why we came here, and it's such an opportunity to tell them the good news.
The lady whom I sit next to in class in the DEFLE, and I managed to have a talk about the very thing. I was able to explain what we believe as Christians, although some times I feel as if I talk a load of rubbish, but hope that the Lord will use even that!!
She used to go to Church when she lived in Germany, so I want to invite her to come to Floirac. She doesn't live too far from us, so it shouldn't be too difficult for her to come...
There are a number of Christians at the DEFLE and who also come to the church at Floirac! We're infiltating the language school!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment