Today I was in the defle from 10am til 3.30, so the children had to stay for school dinner. It didn't sound too bad really. They had meat balls and rice, and yoghurt for pud. Not bad eh?
We have a great teacher on Thurs. all day, and Fri. morning. We have such a laugh! But I have to say, that by the end of the day, my brain had gone to porridge!!
We're doing pronouns," le la eux, en y" etc..and I ended up with a head ache by the time I came home!
I've just had 15mins nap before tea and feel a lot better, but oh boy!!!
Perhaps it'll all come naturally at a later date, but at times it seems an uphill struggle!! fun, but a struggle!!
We also had to listen to a dialogue of two people speaking.
I couldn't even get the first word right! To me it sounded like "cher lisa" when in actual fact it was "je vu lisa"!!
Totally threw me that did!They were speaking very fast too.
After several attempts to get us all to memorise the text and repeat it to her, the teacher finally let us look at the script in our text books!!After banging her head against the wall!
Then we had to read it and memorise it in pairs!!
Some of us got off today, but we have her again in the morning, so I guess it's my go then!
Ho hum.
First thing thismorning, I had to go and see Gwilym's school secretary, cos they seem to think he had dinner there on Mon. So I had to go and enquire about that..well, I did, and it seemed to go ok, at least I came away not having to pay extra for a meal he didn't have. So I guess every thing is a learning experience!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment