We had to write an essay about what we were doing before we came to France.
I wrote about my experiences working in a hospice etc. It all had to be in the past tense as you can imagine.
It came back with red ink pen marks all over it!!
Tons of mistakes in the grammer, spellings and the tense itself!!
The teacher said to me that she thinks I write with my head in the clouds, "well maybe " says I, "no," says she, "really"!!
Trouble is, she's right!! I just go for it, without really thinking about the tense, as long as it's sort of in the past, then that's fine.. isn't it???
Thankfully she is a teacher with a great sense of fun and humour. I think I'll learn more from her because of this. She obviously enjoys her job and we all enjoy her.
I have been enjoying this year so much more than last, and am so grateful for prayers about this for me.

No comments:
Post a Comment