Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Another day at the DEFLE

Well, I think that everyone is now over their sicknessess.Although Gwilym is still sniffing and coughing a bit now and then.
He should be fit enough for school tomorrow.

Lessons this afternoon were good fun. I sat next to a very pleasant German lady, and we all had to look at articles in our books, and argue for or against whatever was in the picture. eg one had the picture of security cameras, do we think they're a good thing and if so why etc.

We seem to have quite a lot of discussion which is great and just what I need!!

The lady I sat with has a great sense of humour, so we have a great time, struggling to speak French together and trying to guess the vocabulary for "smoke" is it the same as "smoking" or not?" La fume" I think it was, as smoking is "fumer"

If we can't get it she says it in German and I in English.

Our teacher doesn't allow us to use dictionarys of any kind!!She expects us to ask her, which is right really.

Tomorrow I meet the other teachers. These I haven't met as I was nursing the sick..hope they're as nice..

No comments: