Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Test results

I went to the DEFLE today to get the results, thankfully they are ok.

I go up into the next class from where I was before. iL6 .

The chap who I was talking about, has gone into the 1 degree! And the young Chinese girl has gone in to 3 degree!!

I didn't see the girl from Brazil, I don't know if she understood that she had to come. I found out that she is in the debutante class.

Alan told me this evening that one of the other young chaps at church, a Chinese fellow is in my class too! Good to have a united front (Christian wise!)

So the madness starts on Mon afternoon.

In fact, each afternoon Mon-Wed and all day Thurs and Friday..

I have completely new tutors, well new to me. Alan had one of them and says she's ok!

It works out fine with the children, they will probably have school dinners on Thurs and Frid although they aren't keen on the idea!!

School dinners are NOT child friendly, still at least that counts for the French children too.


Well, I managed yet another new task today.

The trip to the children's school is pipsy for me now, and this evening I had to find the way to the football grounds for Gwilym to go to ...I'm always nervous about trying out new routes, especially since coming here, but again it was fine!!

I got there and back with no trouble only after being shown the way once!

It'll be so good when we finally live in Pessac, cos the club grounds and the school will be within spitting distance!! It'll be wonderful to not have to go on theRocade..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pat, I always thought that you were far too refined to prove anything by spitting, or are you referring to one of Alan's less endearing habits through which he has proved the point?

Pat said...

...ahh Ken, it's comments like that, that help me get through the day with a smile!

Actually, there is a "throwing the pine cone" festival that takes place in the park near where our new pad is, perhaps if they get bored with that, I could introduce spitting at a distant object, after all, I should be well practised by then!