Powered By Blogger

Monday, March 12, 2007

my nephew came to visit!!

It was lovely to see him, we hadn't seen him for about 2yrs! He drove over to see us for the afternoon -about 3 hrs journey..

so we had raclette and then Alan went off to Blaye,Graham and I went for a little stroll..

well, that's what I intended, but we ended up out walking for about 1 or 2hrs..We got lost.

We walked down the new tramway track, and then headed off in the correct direction for home, and when we got to the bridge, where there isn't a pedestrian bit, but a cycle bit, I thought
"well, I"m sure we don't need to risk life and limb here, we'll go over the bridge.".

So we did, and we were really heading in the right general direction, only I didn't recognise any of it at all!

But we strolled manfully on, aware that we had about 1/2 hr to get home before we had to go and collect the children from Aritgue..

Well we eventually came out somewhere near Catrin's school which was great, but it meant we still had about another mile to go!!!! We had gone round in a figure of 8..

Ah well, it was such a lovely day, and nice to be out in the sunshine..

We got home in time to get Gwilym and Catrin, who had no idea at all that one of their cousins was here .

Their faces were a picture of delight!!

No comments: