This piece was entitled "Nobody knows" ( or nobboddinozz ).
My trombone teacher said " pardonne mon accent ! " Considering I have been pronouncing and spelling his name wrong for months I felt it was the least I could do !
"ça veut dire quoi ?" (What does it mean ?)
"Personne sait" (Nobody knows)...
"Quoi ?" What ?
"ça veut dire personne sait quelles sont les souffrances que j'ai eu dans ma vie"
2 comments:
Renaud says we trombones were MUCH better that all the trumpets put together.
Mind you, he's the trombone teacher...
This piece was entitled "Nobody knows" ( or nobboddinozz ).
My trombone teacher said " pardonne mon accent ! " Considering I have been pronouncing and spelling his name wrong for months I felt it was the least I could do !
"ça veut dire quoi ?" (What does it mean ?)
"Personne sait" (Nobody knows)...
"Quoi ?" What ?
"ça veut dire personne sait quelles sont les souffrances que j'ai eu dans ma vie"
"Ah bon"
Post a Comment