Powered By Blogger

Saturday, May 24, 2008

the shows continue!

yesterday evening was the turn of Catrin to go on the stage! The school put on a lovely show of singing and dancing traditional Occitain songs, and dances.
They had all been working really hard, rehearsals at lunch times, and the final rehearsal on Friday afternoon..

It was really super, they all looked splendid in their costumes.

The dances looked really complicated, and the songs..well I think I would have tripped over my tongue.

They had to do two performances, as there were too many parents/friends to fit in the hall at the same time...

I took the photos with my phone..we were in such a dash(home from school about 5pm, change and hair do to be at the Salle Royal for 6pm.. I couldn't' take the time to find my camera, so the pictures are not very good, I took film also, but don't know why they haven't down loaded from my phone...Oh me and technology .we don't get on well!!

No comments: