Powered By Blogger

Thursday, June 19, 2008

Saige AGM

Well I knew it would be a difficult evening!

Gwilym had repitition for his concert on Saturday, that was a 5.30, and that worked out ok, cos then I could go to the Saige thingy at 6pm with Catrin..we were told that Gwilym would be finished by 6.30 so I said I would come at 7ish

Well we got to Saige and saw some fantastic break dancing..I did film some, but it's too dark to see!

but the powers that be couldn't decide whether to let us read or not! There were a lot of children there and so naturally they would be pretty bored by the whole thing..

Mean while time is ticking away..I ended up just leaving them to it! So I don't know if there was the opportunity to read or not! So much for that eh!

No comments: