Hannah is just trying out the temperature before the actual baptism.
The weather has been pretty dodgy all week, lots of thunder storms (it's looking very grey as I write) and loads of rain!! On the way to Blaye it rained, and we were getting a bit concerned.
The baptisms take place in an outside swimming pool!
The service was super..there were loads of friends and visitors of the chap to be baptised, and the singing was wonderful! The message was from Marc 10
Then the skies cleared, and the sun shone! It was just a lovely day.Everyone was beaming from ear to ear!
Then we all went and ate together..we finally got home about 6pm (the service started at 11am)
I just love it when we have the service and then stay together for a meal afterwards..I think we should do that every week
Well we do now almost..after the English service here each Sunday morning, we eat together so I guess that is every week!!

No comments:
Post a Comment