Powered By Blogger

Friday, February 13, 2009

Catrin is now 12

This photo was taken about 6 yrs ago..I obviously have lots of her when she was a baby, but that was before we had digitil cameras
We had some friends here for tea and a few games (pass the parcel, musical statues..everyone joined in, or at least those who were here, and that consisted mainly of the Griffin yougsters, who loved it!!)
Then we had party tea, pizza, crisps, choc fingers and of course the birthday cake..
Here the birthday tea consists of just sweets & cake..a lot less hassle I suppose..so on Saturday when some of Catrin's school chums arrive, that's all I will do..

I have a busy weekend of food prep. Saturday is a meal/meeting for church members at the Foucachon home, with the youngsters meeting elsewhere, and needing a dessert..Sunday we are all eating together at church, so we need grub for that, and Monday-Wed brave kind hearted Ben & Rachelle are taking the lampadaire youngsters away so I offered to make something for that too..

No comments: