so I'm sitting in the garden writing this. The children are watching something on the tv, Alan is on his computor, so I thought I would enjoy the sun.
Yesterday we got chopping wood in the back, ready to store for the next winter..it seems like loads, but we got a mini chain saw which really makes a difference.
We have several conifers that we want to get rid of. Our neighbour helped us chop one down after the storm, cos it was leaning over the drive making it difficult for him to get his enormous car past it. So eventually we want to get rid of the rest..
Later on me & the yougsters (can't call em children really, what other word is there?) are off to a friend's house for a cuppa..so we'll take a nice walk over. Alan has a meeting to attend..

No comments:
Post a Comment