Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Eye eye..

Today I got my first pair of vari-focals! Yep, I have joined the ranks of the over 40's (have been for some time, but I"m sure I don't look it really, inspite of someone asking me if Liz was my daughter..yep, I'm never going to forget that Liz..though on reflection, it is certainly possible being the age she is and the age I am! ho hum! still, it would be a privelege Liz, really..and I'm sure your real mum would agree!!)

So I'm learning how to hold my head, and if things are blurred, I just tilt my head one way or another! I can now knit and watch the box at the same time, and read without taking off my specs! Yipee!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Varifocals aren't too bad, at least I can thread a needle without having to take my glasses off.