Arranged to go to this lovely park with Jenna (usually we have a ladies meeting on friday morning, but the book hasn't arrived)
So we had a lovely stroll around the park, chatting about alll sorts of stuff, enjoying the lovely scenery, the changing colours of autumn & lovely Luca's beaming smiles!
The lads saw me taking photos, so posed especially for me!
This person was practising moves for karate or tai kwondo
After going back into the centre & finding something to eat, I had my other facial doobrey..for my birthday last year..
All was calm & tranquille, peace descended on the room..the massage began...my phone rang with a message..
" Do you want to get that?" says the girl.."Nah, should be ok" says I...trouble is I forgot that it doesn't stop sonning until you pick up the message, so every so often through the lovely calming music came the noise of my phone!!
In the end, just before she finished I asked her to pass my bag..nope not in there! In my coat pocket, & I turned it off!! I have the tone going round & round in my head! I've changed it now..I probably won't hear it so won't get the messages!

No comments:
Post a Comment