Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

queues at the pumps!

One thing about Pessac is that there are very good cycle lanes..almost throughout the town..though there are one or two spots where there are none, & I either cycle on the footpath (probably not meant to ?) or get off & walk.

Having said that, the drivers around seem used to the idea of folks on bikes..well it is part of the University sub-burbs so they're pretty used to students whizzing around on their two wheels!

So as I went cycling today, I saw two garages that had queues of cars..so the strikes are hitting us too..at least I'll get fit. All we have to do is persuade Catrin that it's a good thing to do! Gwilym will have to go by bus, it's much too far to cycle! or it would take ages & ages!!

Well, I feel very pleased that I went to the wool shop, with out stopping!

No comments: