Powered By Blogger

Friday, November 18, 2011

my first job as parent/student correspondant!

I received two emails today, asking me to distribute the information to all the students in Catrin's class..
Have I read it correctly?.. do I have to print of 29 copies of each letter then give them to Catrin to give to her teacher, so she can then give them out to the students?

Re read the letter Mrs Davey!! Ok, it says "please distribute this information to all the students in your classes" ..It's to all the parent correspondants..ok, that says to me, print the letters off, write the names of each student on each one, give them to Catrin for Monday, so they can all get their letters!

So my clever daughter comes home to help me!! So far so good..now folding them all up, then off to find the file I have with all the names of her class mates..

As long as that's the hardest thing I have to do, I can cope! Oh yes, there's also a survey that all the students took home, that I have to look at & make notes on eg: "10 parents think the school dinners are rubbish, or 2 parents think their children don't have enough home work"..things like that..
Then I have a meeting with Catrin's prof principal on Dec 7 to talk it all over! Ok, seems not too bad..just don't anyone phone me ok!!

No comments: