This is a fantastic books, talking about the so called 'errors' found in scripture..I love the argument he gives.. if the scriptures have some errors in them, how do we know which ones they are, i& how then can we trust the rest of the scriptures..if God is sovereign, creature, almighty, how can there possibly be errors in His word? If there is, then how can we even trust God himself? Well that's just my little understanding of it, but it's a book very well worth reading & have been told that it's a very well known book..
Being unable to do lots of stuff at the mo cos of the old back, I've time on my hands to read such rich books as this!
This evening is my third session of physio..my back is much better, but still very stiff after sitting for a long time..I hobble round for a while like an old woman til I can straighten up, but at least I'm getting there. I don't know when I'll drive, but am looking forward to it again..to take pressure off Alan who is doing the school runs! Many times Catrin can use the bus, so this is a great opportunity to encourage that, but she sometimes stays in school til 5.20? & then has to go out for 6.30.. so on the bus it'll take her longer to get home, hence it's quicker to get her in the car

No comments:
Post a Comment