Powered By Blogger

Monday, December 03, 2007

Just been to my second to last session at the kiné, so now I know again that I have a back problem, although not as much as before.

Just did some exercises this evening..I was a bit disappointed when my back hurt as he lifted my leg, but still, at least I can get up out of the chair now mostly, with out staggering around for a while! So I told the chap that my back was fantastic, cos I can dance again (never could before though)

I recommenced my french course today, and it was good to be back.There were only 3 of us which was great!

We're going over the possesive pronouns.."la voiture, c'est la mienne"
"The car, it is mine" etc

I'd written one or two things whilst unable to go, and showed my teacher, who got out her red pen...O dear! Still, I suppose if I didn't have any faults, I would be teaching!!!and I suppose going to the Kiné must have been helping my French a bit, cos he doesn't speak much English, although he does have a go!


No comments: