Powered By Blogger

Saturday, December 06, 2008

International Home Group

was here at our house this evening, and we had about 10 Chinese students several who were here for the first time, and a French lady whom I met with last week.

It's fascinating to be at these meetings, because these youngsters have come out of a country that has taught them all their lives, that God doesn't exist, and suddenly they are faced with people that do believe God exists! Some of them have very interesting questions, 'how can I know God exists' 'how do I know he is interested in me' so many questions that seem so amazing..we were bought up in a culture so different to theirs...and it's such a privilege to be here right at the beginning of their search, which we pray will continue!

Our French friend has spent some time in China and so was able to share her experience with some of the youngster, which may not have been a good idea, but on the other hand who knows!

Catrin and Gwilym are out on a Lampadaire sleep over..the boys are at the Griffin home, having been to the cinema, the girls are having a girlie evening at Jenna & Vincents (I presume Vincent is at the boys night?!)

The chinese students love Gwilym & Catrin.Last time when they were here, they were all sat on the sofa with their mobile phones playing songs etc, so they were well missed tonight!

No comments: