Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

We spent a lovely evening

with our dear friends Xavier & Rhian & their family. We were dead on time for the meal (very Bwitish!) then all went into their study where Santa had got them a big screen cinema thingy, and we watched the latest Indiana Jones film..I quite enjoyed it! Lots of critics say it's not as good as the others (actually I havent got a clue what the critics say! just making it up!!) but I enjoyed it more than the others, don't know what it is about it..could be that there wasn't some silly female screaming"Indeeeeeeeeeeeee" all the time. Instead there was a side kick who turns out to be Indiana's son, who (thankfully didn't scream!! shuddered a bit which is the manly thing to do!)

Xavier & Rhian are a couple who made our settling here so much more easier! We love them dearly & have so much to thank them for!!!


So, a lovely relaxing evening...now, how to get the children to do their homework!!!

No comments: