as many know is a long process..I have made a lot of progress, and although get quite lost still, I can hold my own in a conversation, just about. However, it is sometimes quite humiliating, especially when the teacher tells you that a 5year old makes the mistakes I do...
I ask myself often..should I continue to put up with this sort of behaviour, or should I find somewhere else to go, where I may be treated as the 49yr old woman I am....course I make mistakes, don't we all, but is it not possible to tell someone they have made mistakes without treating them as if they are stupid??
It seems again, that this is the sort of thing we have to expect from some of the teachers here (not all, of course please note!!) but it appears again that to teach, you have to tell the person they are rubbish at something, in the hopes that they will improve.
Sorry, it doesn't work with me either..tell me I'm rubbish, and I'll believe you..sounds familiar.

No comments:
Post a Comment