Powered By Blogger

Saturday, December 20, 2008

we had a visitor

in our house! not unusual you may think...but it had wings and a red breast! We walked in through one of our many doors, and the bird flew in after us.We have a robin in our garden, who sits & waits for me to throw bread out, and then he zooms in for a chunk..this time he zoomed in through the door.A bit too zealous I think..

Consequently we had to sit all through lunch with all the windows open, whilst he flew around from to beam to beam.
Eventually he flew in to Alan's study (there is a window in our sitting room which leads into it upstairs) So he quickly shut the window and opened his french windows, and off he went..

Exciting eh?

Well,today has been a bit of a mad one.One where you are supposed to be in two places at once.
My back is not good again, I picked up my sewing machine and moved it yesterday..it is quite a heavy one. Makes a change from the freezer I suppose, so I've been a bit wary of going in the car today, and have to say that I'm a bit worried about the morning...slipped disc comes rapidly to mind.Will I ever learn,

Because of this, Gwilym cycled to football and Ben had to come & get Catrin for lampadaire.
Tomorrow I'm doing the garderie for the little ones,then after the morning service, rehearsal for the chorale for the evening service, then home to collect someone for said service. I don't need a bad back!!!

No comments: