Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Another new experiance

Catrin noticed today that Rosie (one of the guinea pigs) had a huge lump behind her ear, and further investigation revealed it to be full, just FULL of pus!!! So with warm water & TCP I managed to gently squeeze it out! just like a huge spot!!!

Rosie was very brave & only squeeked a little.She now has a little hole..it's clean ,but the new experience was explaining to the vet that I would like to bring her in, and that she had "un bosse, plein d'pus"So we go tomorrow.

Alan did suggest taking her back to the shop, but we decided we didn't want to exchange her for a better model, and they probably wouldn't take her back anyway.

Both of them are getting used to us, and quite enjoy just sitting on us, squeeking happily.(then of course they wee on you! but hey, that's life!)

1 comment:

Catrin said...

I'm glad we didn't give my little fat pig back!!!!