Powered By Blogger

Saturday, January 24, 2009

Storm damage around parts of pessac

Some of the tiles on our roof are loose, and we had a bit of a leak in the sitting room, some of the pillows on the couch were wet this morning..



Both houses in front of us have lost their fences (and underneath is our bamboo & Budlia!)



but that's nothing compared to these poor folks who woke up with next doors enormous tree in their bedroom!



or these folks, who lost nearly all their roof tiles!
The wind has died down although still a bit blustery now & then.The sun is shining, all is nearly calm again....

Various telephone wires are down, some small trees in the park at the top of our road, and two sets of traffic lights by the local shops are swingin' in the wind..

We are thankful that nothing worse happened 1 we are all safe and sound

and why has the key board gone wrong suddenly/ the letter a is where the q is so I when I use the a I have to press the q the ; is gone so I cant write for exa;ple I cant put in apostrophies<< probably stor; da;age

Interesting reading all of a sudden






No comments: