We had a call from the Griffin's "we're taking the kids skating, d'ya wanna come?" So off we trotted after lunch...me put skates on? nah, don't think so..Catrin & Gwilym did of course, and were happy to help with the mini griffs, so I went off to do some more Christmas shopping..nearly finished!
This morning we welcomed two ladies from the jehovah's witnesses..We had a cuppa, & naturally Alan did the talking, whilst I listened..It was so different to what you would expect..getting all airiated & cross (I will not tell you about my experience about 20 yrs ago! & how my flat mate had to rescue the poor chap on the door!)
Anyway they left with no further date made, so I guess they won't be back..Unlike those who have been to the Griffin home for several weeks in a row! Please pray!
Also our neighbour has been with us to church twice now! that is so encouraging! She may come to us on Christmas day afternoon..Usually we do a meal at FAC on Christmas day, for students who are still around for one reason or another, but Fiona & Liz have gone home for the hols, & so us & the Griffs (what will we do without them!!) have decided to eat together at church after the Christmas morning service (for the first time!!!!!!!!) inviting anyone who wants to come..we want to have some games & watch Alan's fav. Christmas DVD!!

No comments:
Post a Comment