Powered By Blogger

Sunday, August 13, 2006

Bon Dimanche

Alan preached for the second time today. Matt.28v18-20, on the "all" word. Probably works better in French. Ending with "And surely I am with you always even to the very end of the age" So encouraging, we often just read that without thinking, but it's such a lovely part of the verse, that our Saviour is with us ALWAYS forever! Great!!!

I was suprised that there were so many of us in church today, I though things more or less closed down cos of les vacances, peerhaps they do in some parts of France. There must have been about 20 of us altogether. We sat in a circle, which was rather nice, and someone had a question at the end, and so we sat and chatted about that for a while(when I say we, well, not quite me!!)

A great day and we sang one of my fav. hymns Torrents d'amour.

No comments: