Powered By Blogger

Friday, August 18, 2006

I had a little nut tree..


This is a lovely tree, gives great shelter to the rats, but also gives us lots of lovely hazel nuts.

Often when you have a meal at someones house, they have crisps or nuts on the table to nibble while you wait. These lovely nuts have come in very useful.






I feel like a squirrel! We'll miss it when we move. Perhaps I should store a load to take with us! Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Pat said...

Hi there,

I have a sister who is always writing her own poetry! She is very good at verse, mostly silly and about the events of her family. I think she had one or two published. Me, not very poetic at all, although my husband bought me a lovely book with some poems in; and one particularly about London, with wonderful descriptions about the rain and the street lights and the reflections etc. It was great and conjoured up some lovely pictures for me.