The weather was lovely, not as hot as it had been, even a bit overcast, but that was a good time to go to the beach.
The surf was amazing, and one of our number had his body board with him, so Gwilym had a marvelous time!
Catrin wasn't too keen on the idea although she had a go once or twice.
Catrin was more interested in jumping the waves with Fi. Muggins here never takes her cossy to the beach, as I'm not too keen in swimming in the sea, but I don't mind a paddle up to my knees!Besides, I've been to the pool twice this week already..had my bit of excerise! I also got on my bike, it nearly killed me!!
Gwilym went off to the local supermarche on his bike, and I thought I might follow just for the excercise, but boy!! I didn't even get half way!!!
Still, I quite enjoyed it when I wasn't puffing and panting, so I must try again!?

2 comments:
Ah, a lady atfer my own heart! My walk to the car and back are all the exercise I need! (Not)
Glad things went well in relation to Alan's preaching.
since being a student and travelling back and forth to Uni and the school to pick up the children there hasn't been a lot of time for anything else. We both had to state our weight on the insurance form for the new house, so I put down what I though, converting it frop stones to kg, and then we got scales. Bad move! although it does't seem to look so bad in kg!
Post a Comment