We have our large family on animals back from their holiday in the Dordogne. I think they enjoyed it, they have all certainly grown. I think Margaret enjoyed them too, she told us she'd had them out having races! Although she had food trails for them to follow it didn't work! Too busy sniffing around I expect.They are so cute! This little fellah is like a wippit! charges around his cage like Mr. Sheen!!Perhaps I should give him a duster!!
Today we had the joy of getting all the children's school stuff, Alan has all the details on his blogg!! Then we had to get it home and sort it into the relevant piles!Still at least that's over with for another year..
The children need to have tetnus injections, so I took a deep breath and went up to the surgery. I wanted to make them a dentist appointment too, but after the Dr/tetnus experience my head was spinning, and I chickened out.
I have to go back on 1st sept. cos the Dr. is away til 26Aug. and the first "sans rendevous" is 1Sept. where you sit and wait your turn.
So I have to go then but am not sure if I have to take the children with me!! I know I have to take the letter from the school that says they need it, although I don't know where that is!! I'll wait til sept. to make the dentist appointment, then every thing should be up and running again!!
I have to say the receptionist was very nice, we both laughed as I tried to understand what she wanted. So, it'll be ok, cos I can take the children anyway, as the Dr is there til 7pm and they finish school at 4.45 so we'll all go, make a family afternoon of it!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment