Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

another new adventure

Today Alan has gone away for the morning, with the car, and he had to leave avout 7 am.

So Gwilym decided he would go to collége by bike (!!!!!) The first time..Still he has cycled to football before ,about the same distance..

There are very good cycle lanes, and the only place where there isn't one, is in the centre of Pessac, very near to the collége...
He set of at 7.30 it should take about 25 mins or so, he would have been there by 8 ish..Did he ring/text me to tell me he arrived ok? NO typical... Still, no other phone calls so I guess he arrived ok..Me, worried?? Nah!

Catrin and I went to her school by bus! Easy peesy..

Then I set out to walk home, a bit of a trek, but it 'll do me good, then one of the school children's mum saw me and gave me a lift! Lovely!! Then I get on a bus and go and collect Catrin, while Gwilym cycles home again..

No comments: