Powered By Blogger

Monday, June 11, 2007

water fight at Floirac!

Alan preached yesterday morning about Enoch, who walked with God..who died pretty young compared with all the others of his day, sorry he didn't actually die, but was taken away!



He talked about faith and what it means, reading from Hebrews 11, and do we have such faith, are we still walking with God after all the years of believing...



After the morning service, we all ate together, and then the folk who do children's work, had a meeting with a lady who lives near Toulouse,talking about how to do it and stuff (I wasn't in on it!) Alan and I looked after the Lampadaire, the young peoples group who meet every so often...we had visitors who had once been missionaries in Austrian, and so Alan interviewed (interrogated ) them for the youngsters.. I know they read the Davey family blog, so I may be safe with putting their photo on this one!!

It was really interesting, one of the youngsters who is American translated for the others.
This is the couple who invited us to their gite for the afternoon last weds, and I for one benefited greatly from their visit, and their experiences in Austria! Thank you Chris and Angela Peggington.



After the meeting, some of the lads decided it was hot enough for a water fight! One of them found a soft ball, soaked it and started throwing it ! Such an invitation for all out war! They had a great time and got soaked!




No comments: