It's a really great Christian group, where the children learn lots of interesting thing.
One of the pictures shows Gwilym with the water purifying thingy 
wot they
made.Another of the photos shows one of the many games they had arranged around the grounds..You have to shuffle the round wooden thingys through the hole, at the same time as your opponent. The reason I put this on, is , well you have to boast every so often, I beat Gwilym!!!
The last photo is sitting around the camp fire singing and watching sketches the youngsters had arranged..I'm sure they were really good, although I didn't have much of an idea of what they were about.
It finished about 11 pm! We'd forgotten that they like to have a late night on this night! But I think the children enjoyed themselves..They had been there since 10 am, and had gone to the beach as it was such a lovely day.
It finished about 11 pm! We'd forgotten that they like to have a late night on this night! But I think the children enjoyed themselves..They had been there since 10 am, and had gone to the beach as it was such a lovely day.

No comments:
Post a Comment