Well I got my exam results yesterday, and I have passed! Amazingly..I got 2 très bien, that's for turning up each day, and my enthusiasm!
I got 3 passes, comprehension écrite and orale (both 11/20, and a bien for expression orale, 14/20, which I suppose just goes to prove what Alan says, that I can't stop talking!
So at least that's over and done with..I still don't fancy going in to the next class, well, I sort of do, but there is much more writing, and less talking, and for me that will be extremely difficult.. mostly cos I feel that the talking is much more important for me...
So will try something different next time, there will be the ladies meeting to go to each week, then the association 2 times a week;, and hopefully getting to know our neighbour a bit more,, so it should improve my language skills!!!
So thank you for your prayers!
In the afternoon we went to spend time with an ex pastor of Alan's, and his family who are staying in a gite, it was wonderful..just as if we were on holiday to, a real treat..The children took their swimming gear, and I did thing about it, but didn't bother. The lady of the house had a spare, so I was able to have a dip too, it was super!
We hope they are going to come and visit us here on Sunday..
It was really great talking to them and sharing their experiences of when they went to Austria with their young family..the struggles of language learning, and schooling for the children. It was really good.

2 comments:
Well done Pat, we'll all be watching for the sequel now, whether in the classroom or the University of Life.
Yes, good news. Glad also that you were encouraged by the visit to your friends on holiday. Keep plodding!
Post a Comment