I remember the first time I cut my sons hair, he was about 2yrs old! the fringe slopped from one end to the other! i never did it again even though i have this yearning to be a hairdresser, but am absolutely hopeless! Alan is much better at it!
happy new year by the way. I tried to put your blog under my 'fav. blogs' but am not computor wise! tried so many times!! gave up but when i'm feeling able will have another go!!!
2 comments:
I agree.I wish I could cut Becky's fringe straight, it always seems to be at an angle. You've had a busy few weeks.
Ann
I remember the first time I cut my sons hair, he was about 2yrs old!
the fringe slopped from one end to the other! i never did it again even though i have this yearning to be a hairdresser, but am absolutely hopeless! Alan is much better at it!
happy new year by the way. I tried to put your blog under my 'fav. blogs' but am not computor wise! tried so many times!! gave up but when i'm feeling able will have another go!!!
Post a Comment