Both Catrin & I have been under the weather this weekend, but spent a happy few hours watching Dr Who! Series 2&3 with David Tennant..we really must get the next boxed set of series 4 when we get to the UK!
A French friend said he really couldn't understand the fuss about Dr Who, and could I explain..No I can't really, so I said it's a British thing!
Well if it rains today, it's my fault, cos I put out the washing! Sorry chaps, & the guinea pigs to munch on the grass..
There is a really of very short grass going around the edge of the lawn, where I move the run each day! Who needs a lawn mower eh!!
So it's half term, Gwilym has gone into Bordeaux with some friends to an indoor skate park (hoping he comes home in one piece!) Catrin is still in her jimmy jams playing on her computor (it's 1.30) I've put the washing out, swept the sitting room & kitchen, & really must do the loo!
We intend to make a date for breakfast at IKEA sometime this week with the Griffin bunch! 1euro gets you a croissant,a small bread roll, marmalade or jam, and a cuppa! pretty good eh!
I went to the bakers today, to get some croissants as it's holiday time (we don't make a habit of it, but they were very nice!!!

1 comment:
Croissants mmmmm. I would have to make a habit of them :) And Doctor Who sounds like a fab way to spend a few under the weather hours.
Post a Comment