Powered By Blogger

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Catrin's partying over for this year!

Got up nice & late, pootled around then thought I 'd better get going a bit..Catrin meeting some friends at the pool about 2.30..

wow how different things are now..she meets her friends! well I took her in the car..but left her there! No more party games! O those were the days...

They stayed for a couple of hours,then taxi went to get them (me) Several others turned up and they spent a wild couple of hours more in Catrin's chambre making lots of noise & generally having lots of fun.

Parties here are less stressful, in that you don't have mounds of grub to make. They just have cake & sweets! Much better..were as in the UK we always did butties, crisps, cakes pizza etc..

Having said that I feel as if I've had my hands in the sink ALL afternoon! I've been making pizza bases for church lunch tomorrow Alan has just done the two dessert ones..banana, custard & caramel sauce..actually though it sounds a bit wierd Banana pizza, it works ok & tastes ok..

In the morning I shall do the other two, ham sweetcorn mushrooms..my get up & go just left the room!

So, busy but fruitful day I think! Of to beddie byes now! Night night!

1 comment:

pippinsmum said...

Don't foghet the jelly and ice cream, which somehow was always only half eaten, and the elaborate cake, Thomas or Postman Pat, I even once did a crinoline lady, oh those were the days!