Do you know, I'm impressed with the speed we get our blood results! I had my blood taken on Tues morning, then went back for them 6pm that evening. I suppose it helps that you go to a lab. to have blood taken, and they have them in every town (if not two or three..more in the centre of Bordeaux) Where as in the UK you go to your GP, the nurse does it, then it gets sent to a hospital lab and you have to wait about a week...
Anyway, all is ok, now all I have to do is to phone the clinic about an appointement for my hands..
The weather has been so good these last few days, that yesterday, Alan & I spent the morning choping wood and piling it against the wall ready for BBQ's or for the fire..have been out continuing that again this morning.
Catrin stayed with a friend last night, and some other friends are coming to Pessac, they are going to wander around town, then home here, then to the cinema this evening!
Ahh, my girl is growing up!

1 comment:
My kids loved Avatar - hope yours liked it too, and mine are growing up fast as well. My daughter had her first `Boy friend` round for the day and I found it very strange. Ah well, that`s life :)
Post a Comment