firstly, thanks for the nice comment about my blog! It's nice to know that someone 'out there" is reading it! Incidently I read yours too, and hope you have a nice blog break!
I have just ordered something for my daughters birthday from one of these lovely catologues of hand made goods, over the internet...
I got to the bit where it says
"make up a personal code" so I do
"confirm code" done
"sorry your codes do not correspond"...but they do, I can see it there before my very eyes!!
Try again, follow same proceedure read small print after the second confirmation of code (you have to do it twice for security reasons)
Small print says "you have to have at least one letter with in this code"
Reminds me of all the times you have to visit the visor place or whatever, here in France..you just NEVER have all the papers you should have, and you end up having to go back to the place 6 or 7 times cos they have neglected to tell you "Oh by the way you also need this piece of information"
I think they must take great delight in seeing us you know! (Not a personal experience I have to say, thankfully,being European we don't need work permits etc..but have heard many a fun tale of such happenings)
Sorry folks, but here it looks as if Spring is just around the corner! Hands are freezing cold but the sky is blue, and there was a gorgeous sunrise this morning!
Well, better get on with the old subjunctive..then put out the washing (takes sooooo long to dry, roll on the sunny days, when it's warm enough to hang out your smalls!!)

1 comment:
It's snowing here in Hemel, again
Post a Comment