..already!! Soon be Christmas again..but first of all, it's my little girls 13 birthday on 12th! Can you believe it!!!
Anyway, it's been a lovely sunny afternoon... started off frosty & very cold! but the sky turned blue, & the sun shone!
Went to French this afternoon (yep I still go to Marie Anne but now I fight back! All in fun of course!) Handed in some work which wasn't too bad! Seems I got a lot of things right, so I was pretty chuffed!
Some one said something to me today, that made me think twice about how we say things to each other..sometimes we can say things without thinking that can actually hurt, (sometimes sadly that's our intention too)
Sometimes we say things that we think may help them, but we can be very undiplomatic too.
The bible teaches us that we should try and encourage one another;
"Do not let any unwholesome talk come out of your mouths,
but only what is helpful for building others up according to their needs,
that it may benefit those who listen" Eph 4 v29
Wise words! we need to take heed of them more than we do!

1 comment:
Two teenagers! I remember those days. we did all survive them though. I must admit I do try to engage brain before I speak, a few years ago I was in the position of someone misunderstanding nearly everything I said.
Post a Comment