Powered By Blogger

Thursday, May 10, 2007

Here we go again

Well, it's that time of year, exams!

I have 3 exams next week. Comprehension Oral, comprehension ecrire and something else!!

I've been getting 12/20 or 13/20 for my last lot of homework, and ,well OK loads of mistakes, but they at least are pass marks!

So who knows, maybe I will pass them..and be able to move up to the degree class.. Not quite sure what to do about it though..

I think it would be good to have more conversation, so may go to a group that meets twice a week, and then I'll get to the ladies meeting too, and may have to find something else..Take a break from the DEFLE for a while, and see how it goes..

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's the exam entitled 'something else' that causes me the most concern. You'll have to find out just what that 'something else' is, it's no good turning up for it with the wrong set of crib sheets!!

Pat said...

I"m hoping it'll be either multiple choice"do you want to do this one or not?" or'would you rather have the English version?"

Anonymous said...

It doesn't really matter which of them it is, yer'll knock 'em dead with sheer brilliance. Confidence my girl, confidence.

(Mind, I had always used to manage to put the wrong answers down with complete confidence. But you're cleverer than wot I is. AREN'T YOU? And the answer to that has to be a resounding "Yes!")

Pat said...

merci Monsieur, vous etes trés gentil!

Anonymous said...

If you please Madame, you may use 'tu'.

Oh, the sheer honour and privilege eh?