That's it, the deeds are done, now we wait for the results, that come out on june 6
Yesterday, we went to the lingo lab, listened to a piece about welcoming students to some university, and then had to fill in the blank spaces, where some of the chaps words were meant to go..that wasn't too bad.
In the afternoon, we had to write a piece explaining to a French friend, what we did at the week end and the sports we did, and what we prefered..talking also about our families (I think!!) So I !made all of that up naturally!
I don't do sports, well apart from going to the swimming pool with the children, O yes, and sometimes I cycle to the DEFLE.
We only had 60_80words, which when you count them isn't very much.
Then we had to write to our parents about how different things are at the weekends here, in France from our own country..again in 60-80 words..
I spent this morning thinking "now, did I put a 'z' on manque or not. the sentence "vous me manquez" (I miss you ) I don't think I did..o well, 1 point down!!
This morning we had a paper on politics! O Luvley!! We had a huge text to read (much more that 60 or 80 words! more like 6,800!)
We had about 19 questions to answer and 1hr to do it..that was, well...
I didn't manage to answer all the questions..I could see which part of the text they were more likely to be in, but didn't quite understand enough to find them.
So that's it..I hope I pass, it doesn't have to be terrific marks (not likely) I'd be happy with a pass, just to boost me up a bit!
No post mortems today, no, not at all!

No comments:
Post a Comment