Powered By Blogger

Monday, May 21, 2007

I've been tagged

Well this face book thing is really taking off, but I have to say that I really don't know what to do with it , but I've been "tagged" by Joy, and have to write 8 random things about myself (i think i do it on the blog not sure, but here goes)

1 although I've finished at Uni, I still have to get up at 6.30 each day

2 I'm the only one in my family who is left handed

3 I'm the only one in my immediate family who has one boy and one girl, all the others have either all girls or all boys

4 my left ear is still blocked!

5 I can speak 7 different languages just like Catherine Tate (see 'you tube' the Translator)

6 In my school report(what they had them in those days?) the music teacher was very keen that I did music as an exam option, cos he felt I would do well..I can't read music to save my life!!

7 I love smelly cheese!

8 I really have no idea about this face book thing, where I'm supposed to write, how to put photos on it and where to put them..I think I'll stick to gmails!!!

Well, that was fun wasn't it!

3 comments:

joydriven said...

that's great--although i'm sorry for your ear. left-handed people are among some of my most favorite people in the universe!!!

Anonymous said...

Joy, could right-handed people also be among your favouritest people too? ....Please? Please?? Pretty please???

Anonymous said...

Pat, it looks as though us right-handers have had it. Smacks of elitism to me!

Wot, hurt or offended? Me? Nonsense! Huh!