Powered By Blogger

Sunday, October 21, 2007

Catrin came back from scout camp

Which she really enjoyed!

they had lovely weather, and stayed in a chateau somewhere (she can't remember where) but the still had to sleep on the floor in sleeping bags..much more fun.

Catrin told us that they had nettle soup! and toasted bananas and chocolate on an open fire...wish I could have gone!

They came back around 6pm which makes it difficult cos I had to leave church this evening before the sermon...Alan was preaching today, and I always like to be there, cos I understand him pretty well..

(One thing I don't understand, why is the writing red by my photographs and black elsewhere..wot as appened to my blogspot!! actually, as I type, the writing is blue, it changes to red in the process of being blogged o the wonders of modern techno thingy stuff)

We had to sing today as well.. !Alan myself and Ms et Mdm Foucachon, with out piano or nufin!

"Loved with everlasting love" "De Dieu L'amour éternal"

De Dieu l'amour éternal,

A mon coeur s'est fait connaitre

Et je sais qu'il est réel,

par l'Esprit qui me pénètre

Tous tes mes terreurs ont fui

Une douce paix m'inonde

O sécurité profonde!

Il est à moi, je suis à lui

Like the words! they are great!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Excuse me being grammatically 'picky' but shouldn't that have read "Wivaht paina NOR nuffin"? Pedantic to a fault, (that is is I have any faults), that's me!

Pat said...

d'yanow yor barmy yew iz barmy!
but fanks fir yir commentsmate, missed em, cos makes me fink that some nutter out there is readin'it!

Anonymous said...

I've just reread and realised I misspelled 'pianer'. Sorry.

By the way, 'barmy!?' - barmy???? - me?