Powered By Blogger

Monday, October 08, 2007

the next saga of "the toe"

I telephoned the doctor this morning to make an appointment to take Gwilym for his toe check-up..

It was pushing it a bit, cos it was at 4.45 and Gwilym finishes collége at 4.30, Catrin at 4.45..so both Alan and I went to get Gwilym, and then dropped us off at the doc's, and then he went back to get Catrin..

By 6pm I was beginning to think I'd got the wrong day, you know how it is on the phone! even more so in French!

So Alan rang up from home, just to check that I'd got the right day, and just as we were sitting down in the doc's office! The doc answered the phone!!

How embarrassing! Still, he didn't actually say anything to me, perhaps he thought I had an impatient husband??

Anyway, all seems to be fine now , but he has to wait for another week til he can play sport, then just watch out!!

No comments: