Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, October 02, 2007

parent's evening

has come around again, only it's not like the ones we had in the UK.

All the parents go in to the class room, the Directrice says a few words about the coming year (they are going to "Angleterre, o excuse moi, Pays du Galles" she said! it's finally got home that Wales is not England!)

After the Directrice, the teacher then tells you what they've been doing so far, and then what they hope to achieve etc in the following year..

It can go on for days!

You can grow old as you sit there..

I decided to leave after an hour..mainly cos I was getting lost, and most especially cos I couldn't hear what the teachers were saying, they spoke sooooooooo quietly!!

I came home to nurse my poor sick husband,

"but if I sing, to my poor sick husband,

he will get berrer in a day or two

yodel la ya yodel la ya yodel ooh"

for all those veggie tales fans!

No comments: