Powered By Blogger

Sunday, October 21, 2007

THE match

We went to the Griffin's last night to watch the final of the rugby...see the intense looks on the faces of those present...

I think this was before the final result...

This was after!!! Comfort from our French friend (who was SOOOOOOOOOOO pleased that South Africa won!!)

Whilst all this was going on, another group of folk arrived, to hold a surprise party for one of the sister's of one of the students... It was also a surprise for Ben and Liz who didn't know many of them, well I don't think I did anyway...It was so strange! but fun

We didn't stay long enough to get any birthday cake, but the hot dogs and chips were yummy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How sad, didn't they have anything better to do with their time - like watching paint dry for instance?

I enlarged the top picture and saw a bearded foreigner at the back who I suspect of muttering dark incantations willing all of the English to fall over or worse. Surely not - but just perhaps.

Pat said...

...perhaps!