Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Well

Catrin has a friend staying here, while Gwilym is away on an overnight stay with the church youth group..he comes back later today.

I had a great day cleaning yesterday, moving the freezer and fridge to get the floor cleaned, it was yucky! I also moved the shelf, having taken most of the things off it, I dragged it in to a different position, and although it looks better, I'm paying for it today!

That's the thing with being a nurse and having hurt your back yonks ago, it keeps coming back to haunt you every so often! It happened in Villenave, when I mowed the lawn, and today, I'm like a real old women (save your comments please!!) It's also affected my shoulder/neck muscles! It's really hard to get up out of bed in the mornings (yeah, I know it always has been!!) and extremely uncomfortable!

I made the mistake of thinking it was ok to drive yesterday too! O well, one day I'll learn that house work is not for me!! (tee hee!)

So I'm popping pills every 4hrs!! Could do with a zimmer frame to help me get up out of the chair!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Historic Back pain, I sympathise.

Anonymous said...

Soooo, is himself learning to do the cooking, washing up, doing the laundry and generally keeping you in the style to which you'd like to become accustomed?

I've just read his posting on your visit to the doctor and your subsequent performance. Did he get you to jump through a fiery hoop? (No, I know Alan makes you do that, it was the doctor's examination I was enquiring about).

Seriously, as a back sufferer myself, (when you've got a couple, no, few hours to spare, I'll tell you about my M.R.I. results!), I do sympathise. I hope it clears up quickly.

Pat said...

thanks fellow sufferers!