So, I now have loads of tablets to take, including what suspiciously looked like Temazepam! (sleeping tablets!)
No hoovering for 10 days, no ironing and no going in the car for a good 10 days! I'll have to see if a friend of mine will be able to take the children to school on Wed. (Alan is away til wed evening) though I'm sure they wouldn't complain about an extra day off (just kidding!)
We had the Griffin family round for the day yesterday...It was so warm we had lunch in the garden! Then we went to a park in the afternoon to see some animals, some of which one can eat at Christmas!! Pheasants, donkey, duck etc... then home fro what was basically,sausage and beans, although it was called Ragoue..
Ben was very brave, I hadn't realised he didn't like beans, but he ate it all up manfully!! well done Ben.. my first recipe from my French cook book.

No comments:
Post a Comment